Thursday, July 25, 2013

Last Post: Home

For everyone following our journey who I am not friends with outside of the blog, I thought I would post a few shots of YT enjoying her new home.  Anyone who has adopted would know it was a complete fabrication if I said things were perfect (older child adoption is challenging!), but we are moving forward as a family and learning more about one another every day.  YT is very smart, funny, and cute... for our first month home I will let the pictures speak for themselves....
Leaving Taiwan


A sign from neighborhood friends greeted us at home

Following big brother everywhere

YT loves the sand and water

Hanging out with Daddy at the pier

Rootbeer floats out with big sis and mommy


Attending big sister's play with grandparents

Weekend with all of the 1st cousins

1 comment:

  1. So glad you posted. I have been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. It looks like YT is settling in. How long have you been home?

    ReplyDelete